Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Laura Wheeler Circular Jacket pattern

Remember when Laura Wheeler designs were advertised/sold in a newspaper column years ago? I'm looking for a circular jacket pattern with LOTS of popcorn stitches from 35 years ago. I started one and it's nearly finished except for the sleeves. Where did I leave that pattern 35 years ago? I finally want to finish it. Crocheting must be like riding a bicycle because in spite of the long time of not crocheting it's all coming back as far as stitches. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    not sure which one to look for .. but would / could it be.. Popcorn Roses Openwork Jacket Vintage //
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/2740865...jacket-vintage

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoddessJo View Post
    Remember when Laura Wheeler designs were advertised/sold in a newspaper column years ago? I'm looking for a circular jacket pattern with LOTS of popcorn stitches from 35 years ago. I started one and it's nearly finished except for the sleeves. Where did I leave that pattern 35 years ago? I finally want to finish it. Crocheting must be like riding a bicycle because in spite of the long time of not crocheting it's all coming back as far as stitches. Thanks!
    Hi Jo,
    Did you want knitting or crochet? There are circular knitting needles and there is where you sl st to the 1st st to make a circle in crochet.