Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to introduce myself

Hello to all;
    My name is Nancy Parker [but like to be called Kitt]from Wisconsin.(a proud cheesehead LOL) I love to crochet my grandmother had tought me the basics many years ago -sure do miss her. I'm retired already at 62 due to poor health my Dr. said it was time to relax anyhow I have one great son Bradley.(My pride and joy) I just moved back to Wisc after living in IL for 30 years. So glad to be back by family.. Now trying to get my son to this area..he has aleast moved into Wisc,Kenosh(just over the border) I love making gifts for the family and friends also for the church (baptisim gifts) and the hospitals - babys and cancer patients. Love keeping busy.. I also do some card making and fiddling with making jewlery. Keeps my sanity by keeping busy and meeting new people.
    Kitt from Wisconsin
    Last edited by kitt; 06-10-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kitt,

Hello and welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you and learn a little about you. Do you make crochet gifts for the babtisms? What are some of the types of crochet you work on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barb
    I have been making baby blankets for the new babies at the church for their baptisim's. Some times very busy and then sometime slower. I really enjoy making them. I've also been very busy with making a bedspread for one neice (queen size bed) They really loved it (took me over 6months used thread) now working on afghans for another neice [July] and a nephew [June]. also have been making potholders, washcloths, snowflakes, well just love to crochet. also make hats & scarfs for the homeless and kids at wintertime. Kitt

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kit! And welcome! Sounds like you keep pretty busy! I crochet toys, dolls and games and sell them at Craft Fairs! And I make things for my 5 grandchildren! Two of them are girls-that's how I started making dolls etc! And both of my granddaughters love dresses! Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    hey and welcome I crochet afghans and blankets
    Happy Crocheting