Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to give my pictures a try.

I'm going to give my pictures a try.-20171008_223902-jpgI'm going to give my pictures a try.-cindy-afghan-jpgI'm going to give my pictures a try.-img_0186-jpgI'm going to give my pictures a try.-img_0003-jpg

These are a few of the things I have been able to
    accomplish. The toy is supposed to be a bubble bee. This is the fist stuffed toy I have ever made.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is wonderful!!! You make really nice things
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice. The toy is so cute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heidi,
    Very nice. Lots of hours doing those projects. Love the little bumble bee. Is the first picture of an afghan one of those mile a minute ones? How long did it take you to complete that round one? Interesting color design.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Spoula
    Thank You, and yes the pink one was my take on a mile-a-min. The circle one I'm not sure how long it took. I made that one a couple of years ago. I made it using up scrap yarn. My daughter called it my memory afghan. Because it had bits and pieces of everyone's gifts that I had made. That was an interesting and fun pattern to do.

Myra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heidi89 View Post
    Dear Spoula
    Thank You, and yes the pink one was my take on a mile-a-min. The circle one I'm not sure how long it took. I made that one a couple of years ago. I made it using up scrap yarn. My daughter called it my memory afghan. Because it had bits and pieces of everyone's gifts that I had made. That was an interesting and fun pattern to do.

Myra
    Hi Myra,
    That was very insightful of your daughter naming it your memory afghan. It will be something to treasure as each piece and color is a memory of someone you gave gifts too. Those are the best kind of memories.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Heidi,
    The toy is cute. The pink afghan is very nice - you put a lt of work into that. The last 2 look really nice. Is that family with the pink afghan?

Post Thanks / Like
    No, that is my friend that had asked me to make it for her stepmother's 80th birthday. Thank you so much for you compliments. I try. Sometimes I get a little discouraged but I love making things for people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heidi89 View Post
    No, that is my friend that had asked me to make it for her stepmother's 80th birthday. Thank you so much for you compliments. I try. Sometimes I get a little discouraged but I love making things for people.
    Your Welcome Heidi.