Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Alpine Blanket

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    The Alpine blanket is an interesting stitch and I was wondering what stitch it was so I clicked on the pattern and watched the video. It's interesting. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    You're very welcome. Glad you like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Choiyuk96, I like the blanket and the colors. All those FPDC takes time yikes!

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, spoula. I'm glad you like this blanket. I'm sure you can take up the challenge of those FPDC. Have fun. choiyuk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by choiyuk96 View Post
    Hi, spoula. I'm glad you like this blanket. I'm sure you can take up the challenge of those FPDC. Have fun. choiyuk.
    Ha ha, Choiyuk,
    I already did a baby sweater with fpdc and bpdc it was easy to do but I am not a fan of those stiches. It is the one I pulled out and made something different.

However the blanket was lovely, but I won't be making that one anytime soon.

Still working on baby things. And my oldest granddaughter is already asking for more bikinis along with her friends.

I like all your post thanks for sharing them with all of us.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    You're all very welcome, spoula. Baby things are the most fun to make. How old is your granddaughter? I'll keep a look out for bikini patterns. choiyuk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by choiyuk96 View Post
    You're all very welcome, spoula. Baby things are the most fun to make. How old is your granddaughter? I'll keep a look out for bikini patterns. choiyuk
    Hi choiyuk96,
    I have 2 older granddaughters at 19 and 16. I made bikinis for them and already posted the pictures on the forum. You should be able to find them under pictures of bikinis.
    The baby granddaughter is 17 months old and she is the one I am currently making items for. I have posted many pictures of things I have made for her. She is really small and it is hard to make items according to the pattern sizing. The Lotus Blossom baby dress I made from the pattern you posted on the forum. I made the 2 year old size and she won't be able to wear this until she is 5 or 6 years old.

I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of the children online.

I am blessed
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Spoula. The bikini is cute. Looks like you got things covered. I understand about children's pictures. You are indeed blessed. choiyuk.