Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Chandra's Frilled Dress for Girl

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Choiyuk, I made this dress too more like the picture of the colorful dress below the little girl. I didn't have a pattern only the picture that one of the ladies had posted on this forum that she wanted to make this dress too.

Someone else posted there was a video out with the lady crocheting that dress. She does beautiful work but her video was difficult to understand what she was doing. She would cut the video off right at the most important part and you would not see how she did the stitch. She also did her crochet off camera. I watched it over and over again and tried to make notes. Anyway I did make the dress and maybe did not do it justices as the lady sharing the pattern but I am satisfied with the results. I didn't know it was the same lady that you posted the Lotus dress now I understand.
    I have posted the picture of the dress and hat I made for my little granddaughter on this forum in case you have not seen it I have attached it here. I like that ladies patterns very much they are so girly. I wish I could do her patterns as well as her pictures.

Spoula
    Attached Images Attached Images Chandra's Frilled Dress for Girl-dress-hat-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work. You are very talented.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaD View Post
    Beautiful work. You are very talented.
    Nanna, Thank you so much it was kind of you to reply.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula. You did a good job. You sure do like a challenge. The dress & hat turned out lovely. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by choiyuk96 View Post
    Hi Spoula. You did a good job. You sure do like a challenge. The dress & hat turned out lovely. Give yourself a pat on the back.
    Hello choiyuk, Thank you so much the dress is really pretty the picture I posted is kind of dark. I made it with thread not yarn.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula. The picture & the dress look fine. You did a good job. You really improvise this time. You should be proud of yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Out of thread, yet! What size hook did you use? In any case, that is a lovely little dress & hat.

Post Thanks / Like
    MeToo, Thank you for the compliment.

I used a size E/4 US hook or 3.5mm crochet hook.

Spoula