Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

A Really Cute Flower Cap for Baby

Post Thanks / Like
    How cute! I love the patterns you find!Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you like it. It's my pleasure.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do look forward to the patterns you find.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. Nice to be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are! Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Since you are a senior member maybe you can advise me on how to post pictures of things I've made. Or how to ask for advice. I am also searching for a pattern for a baby blanket and I think the title is chain link baby blanket. I'm not sure. But the pattern has interlocking circles on top of the blanket. It looks like a mile a minute pattern. It appears to come in strips that you sew together. If you can help me I'd be very grateful. A very close friend of mine has a new granddaughter arriving early Dec and has asked me to make this as well as some other things for her new granddaughter. Thank you. She lives in England and I'm trying to fill her requests as soon as I can because I have no idea how long the shipping time will take. Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by Mom to all; 08-13-2017 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Mispelled wording.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom to all View Post
    Since you are a senior member maybe you can advise me on how to post pictures of things I've made. Or how to ask for advice. I am also searching for a pattern for a baby blanket and I think the title is chain link baby blanket. I'm not sure. But the pattern has interlocking circles on top of the blanket. It looks like a mile a minute pattern. It appears to come in strips that you sew together. If you can help me I'd be very grateful. A very close friend of mine has a new granddaughter arriving early Dec and has asked me to make this as well as some other things for her new granddaughter. Thank you. She lives in England and I'm trying to fill her requests as soon as I can because I have no idea how long the shipping time will take. Thank you for your help.
    Hi,Mom to all. I'll answer the most urgent question first. It's call the chains blanket. It's a paid pattern. Here is the link.
    Ravelry: CHAINS BLANKET pattern by Barbara Carlettini 4.99 eur is equal to 5.90 USD I hope that's the pattern you're looking for.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom to all View Post
    To post pictures, go to forum page, click pictures, click post new thread. Go to middle of page and click manage attachments. A new small window will open, just click on Add Files, click on choose.file. Choose the picture from your files and click upload. Then click done. Then click submit new thread. I know it's a bit confusing. But if you go thru the steps, it'll fall into place. Good luck.