Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

I was born in West Virginia and I live in Kentucky and I'm half Native American Blackfoot
    Post Thanks / Like

Morrissia's Request for Easy Patterns

Hi thank you for adding me I'm hoping some of you are out there can help I recently got diagnosed with stage-4 malignant lymphoma and melanoma metastatic cancer been doing chemo since January and there's no change anyways get to the story I've got two daughters two granddaughters and three sons I would love to make them app games to have for Christmas just in case something should happen to me if anybody has any patterns for owls or feathers or flowers granny squares something simple because I get tired very easy just made me think of it I could still give him something even if I'm not here still make them have a good Christmas God bless you all and I hope you can help my girls are very girly my sons are always talking about hunting Indian feathers owl my girls like flowers butterflies typical girly girl things if anybody can help me out there to please I honestly want to try and do this they don't know how long I got and I'm trying to hang on just to make this happen it be one last thing I can leave them with God bless all thank you for your help I love a simple pattern that's easy to do and doesn't take a long time

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Morrissia,
    How about crocheting a granny square? https://crafts.tutsplus.com/tutorial...e--craft-11074 You can also crochet a heart to put on square. Chain for as long as you want depending on how big you want the heart and crochet 1 or 2 rows of hdc. Shape it into a heart and sew on the square. You can always crochet a few rows with whatever hook you want to use and whatever yarn you want to use and for however many rows you want and crochet for as little or as long as you want to and end the yarn off and then shape your piece to see what it looks like.
    Jean Marie

3. Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    you also might check out You tube for patterns they teach you how to do them,. I've learned a lot that way. Am praying for you and your family.

I was born in West Virginia and I live in Kentucky and I'm half Native American Blackfoot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all very much for your replies some of them are coming over but a lot of them are saying this address cannot be reached I don't know why usually after I try it like 3 or 4 times it does finally come across again I greatly appreciate you all trying to help me make one last forever memory God bless everyone risa Parsons