Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Raspberry Delight Baby Dress

2. Thanks justplainjudy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for another pretty baby dress. I am still working on the last one you posted but always ready to try another one.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you like this one. I'll keep providing more. How are you doing on Lotus Dress?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by choiyuk96 View Post
    Glad you like this one. I'll keep providing more. How are you doing on Lotus Dress?

Hi choiyuk, I finished the bodice, sleeves, and 7 rows of the skirt. The chart is blurry so I can't tell exactly what she did to get the leaves. Also the lady wrote the pattern says she didn't use several of the beginning rows but didn't say how many rows she didn't do. I followed her written pattern exactly but after 7 rows of the skirt it doesn't look like the picture. It looks more like shells then leaves. It is still a pretty dress but I like the looks of the pattern with the leaves you posted. I will finish shortly it is working up fast. I will post it here on the forum but just remember it doesn't look like the white dress. Keep sending pretty dresses I like all your patterns.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    You improvised. That is very good. I'm sure it'll look beautiful. Looking forward to it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by choiyuk96 View Post
    You improvised. That is very good. I'm sure it'll look beautiful. Looking forward to it.
    Hi choiyuk96,
    No, I didn't improvise I followed her pattern exactly. I tried to use the chart but it was not clear and you can't tell what stitch is between each double crochet. The dress is really pretty on the pattern and I am disappointed that I can't get the same results. Like I said I am going to finish the dress with her instructions and If I don't like it after that I will pull it out at the waist and try and figure out how to do the leaves. I think the picture of the white dress on the pattern is for an older child. The instructions are for a 2 year old and that makes the skirt ruffle and that makes the stitches look like shells. If you spread out the design it looks like fat stitches but not slender leaves. Maybe it is me and I am crocheting it incorrectly. I have lots of patience and time to get it right. Don't worry, I am not upset just disappointed in not being able to recreate such a pretty baby dress for my little grand daughter.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear of your disappointment. So glad to hear of your patience. When it comes to crochet, I have a lot of it too. Keep trying. You'll get it right. I know it.

Post Thanks / Like

Help

Please a request to all. I see the beautiful lovely crochet patterns. bur when O open them I feel so dissappointed as they are in Russian or Spanish or some other foreign lingo.Is iy not possible to have all instructions in English
    Chandra
    Imdia

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra View Post
    Please a request to all. I see the beautiful lovely crochet patterns. bur when O open them I feel so dissappointed as they are in Russian or Spanish or some other foreign lingo.Is iy not possible to have all instructions in English
    Chandra
    Imdia
    The Raspberry Delight Dress is in English, Chandra. So go look in your stash to see if you have the yarn to make this & start crocheting. Have fun.