Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Love Shopping Around...

I enjoy shopping; whether it's clothing, furniture, home décor, home repair, groceries, lawn care, appliances etc. The discovery, hunt and find is exciting! Including going to different stores! Which sometimes means traveling to another city...fun, fun, fun!

Please share some of the purchases that you've made. Future purchases too! I'll do the same!

~Happy Shopping~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday I was just" going for the ride" with my older daughter as she made a stop by the post office and Dollar Tree. Without anything being said, I found some "goodies" at Dollar Tree! Here are a few of the items I purchased: faux traveler's notebook, tape, gift bags, paper napkins, kosher salt, dryer sheets, wet wipes, deodorant and zip lock bags. Those are just some of the items I bought!LOL Then as we approached Michaels, I just HAD to stop there! I love planning ahead, so I bought my Budget Journal for next year. Earlier in the year, I bought my personal size budget planner (for next year)for my personal size planner. Then, on to Raising Canes to buy our lunch! Chicken tenders, fries, coleslaw, toast and blood red tea...a goooooood meal!

What have you shopped for lately?

Post Thanks / Like
    A few days ago, my younger daughter went to Sprouts Farmers Market. I asked her to pick up these items for me: 1 pineapple for .98, 1 cucumber for .68, 1 red bell pepper for .68, almond milk for $1.99, 3 bananas for .60 and 4 red mangos for $1.00. What buys they had! I normally pay $4.00 for almond milk and more for mangos and cucumbers. I know that was a real savings on the pineapple too!

~Shopping via younger DD~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    Recently shopped for parts to make a wall clock for a Christmas gift. Needed wood base,clock " works",dragon stickers. Also just searched for frame for cross stitch birth sampler for my niece's baby due late Dec. Good deal at JoAnn's website-frame half price and free shipping! Happy shopping! imalefty

5. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    imalefty, what wonderful gifts the wall clock and cross-stitch baby sampler/frame will make! Could you say, heirloom pieces? And congrats on your soon-to-be grand/great niece! Happy Shopping to you too!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like
    Recently, I bought a glamorous, "sparkly" piece of wall art for my bedroom. Plan to hang it this week!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby Lobby is new to my city! I've always gone to other cities to shop at Hobby Lobby. So, yesterday my older daughter and I went our city's Hobby Lobby. I found the globe and lamp that was on my wish list. I was so excited! Made the purchase and brought these two "lovelies" home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay for you finding just what you wanted! Nearest Hobby Lobby here is in PA. Fortunately for me I don't do business with them anyway. But I am happy for you. The worst thing is when you search for an item and can't find it! imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I keep a "Wish List' in my personal planner and I buy those items when I find them. That list is dwindling...makes me so happy!

Post Thanks / Like
    While shopping at Ross today, I bought some pretty decor white balls to add to a large clear vase that I'm continuing to fill with decor balls, nuts and flowers. Shhhhh...I also bought one of my older daughter's birthday gifts.