Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Crinoline doiiles

I am trying to learn how to do filet crochet.. it's a hit or miss for me.. so trying to learn how to read charts or how to follow a
    written pattern.. I do better with written patterns.. I wish to try to try to make CRINOLINE doily...

Heart's Crochet: Crinoline Lady....

so wishing to find a free pattern to play with and see if I am able to do it.. the ones I keep finding are paid items and from Crochet_memories.. just fearful I won't be able to do it.. so.. tell me where I can find one..

tks..
    sheilah

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sheilah View Post
    I am trying to learn how to do filet crochet.. it's a hit or miss for me.. so trying to learn how to read charts or how to follow a
    written pattern.. I do better with written patterns.. I wish to try to try to make CRINOLINE doily...

Heart's Crochet: Crinoline Lady....

so wishing to find a free pattern to play with and see if I am able to do it.. the ones I keep finding are paid items and from Crochet_memories.. just fearful I won't be able to do it.. so.. tell me where I can find one..

tks..
    sheilah
    Dear Sheilah,
    Has anyone answered your request for this doily. If not, .......just type in " crinolin doily " into Google search and it will come up with some free patterns for you. I hope this was of help.
    Myra

Post Thanks / Like

Smile crinoline dollies

Quote Originally Posted by heidi89 View Post
    Dear Sheilah,
    Has anyone answered your request for this doily. If not, .......just type in " crinolin doily " into Google search and it will come up with some free patterns for you. I hope this was of help.
    Myra
    Thanks Myra for your suggestion.. yes I did find a few so working on it.. hope to get it done soon..