Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for Barefoot Sandal pattern

I'm fairly new to crocheting and completely new to this forum, so hello everyone

I'm looking for barefoot sandal pattern and I can't seem to find one anywhere. I'm attaching some pictures that show exactly what I'm wanting to make, but the actual pattern doesn't have to be exact, just close enough that I can get the basic idea and modify from there. (For example, I have no idea how to make the circles in this picture, but could easily find a separate pattern for the flower.)

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images Looking for Barefoot Sandal pattern-maxresdefault-jpg Looking for Barefoot Sandal pattern-2015-plage-mariage-blanc-crochet-mariage-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    I have found alot that are very similar but they are products for sale and not free patterns. Don't give up! Maybe someone will post something for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too! I'd be willing to pay for a pattern and even asked one person who was selling the item if they'd be willing to sell the pattern, but no luck :/
    Thank you for looking though, I really appreciate it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't found this pattern, but I propose to pay attention to similar variants.
    Tutorial about of how to crochet and join small rigs
    Looking for Barefoot Sandal pattern-crochet-u00252bbuttons-steps-u00252523-u00252b1-u00252bresized-jpg
    Roses
    Looking for Barefoot Sandal pattern-3bbaaaf9dc2c918b691679ca832ae46c-jpg
    Good Luck!

5. Likes Fried_Sushi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by DorisAnn; 05-21-2017 at 07:47 AM.
    Sharing is Caring. For Free Crochet Patterns Visit me at:
    http://idealdelusions.blogspot.com/

7. Thanks Fried_Sushi thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much DorisAnn! This is just what I was looking for!

9. Likes DorisAnn liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You probably have to crochet around a plastic ring to make the circles - that's my experience. There are plenty of Barefoot sandal patterns. Try: Raverly.com (there is a search button there too) Annie'se-PatternCentral.com should have some. You can always Google your search. Red Heart.com site might have some patterns. Crocohetville.com BestFreeCrochet.com - just to mention a few.