Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know the pattern for this?

I'm trying to help find the pattern for this but haven't found it. Searching for this pattern

Post Thanks / Like
    i would need a picture of the item to start with to try to help.. no clue what this is..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sheilah,
    click on the purple words above - searching for this pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok.. yes.. now I know how it works.. yes I can see 'it'.. I tried to find this item but no luck
    anywhere.. very nice.. would love to try to make it ... Good luck !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie, Have you found this pattern yet. I was reading a post on this forum today and was looking on line at the Bruges style doily that was posted on this forum. I went through many pages and I found some that are very similar to the pattern you are looking for. It looks like the pattern you wanted help with might be a large doily or table topper. It also looks like the pattern may be several different patterns combined to make this beautiful one you are looking for. It is worth a try for you to look to get the exact one.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Jean Marie, Have you found this pattern yet. I was reading a post on this forum today and was looking on line at the Bruges style doily that was posted on this forum. I went through many pages and I found some that are very similar to the pattern you are looking for. It looks like the pattern you wanted help with might be a large doily or table topper. It also looks like the pattern may be several different patterns combined to make this beautiful one you are looking for. It is worth a try for you to look to get the exact one.

Spoula
    Hi spoula,
    No, I didn't find the pattern.