Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Need pattern for this edging

I crocheted a baby blanket but want a different edging than what it calls for. I found one I love but I can't find a pattern anywhere. Can someone tell me how it's made? You

Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images Need pattern for this edging-img_7793-jpg 
    Last edited by GrandmaC; 03-18-2017 at 06:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out the Essentials Baby Blanket at www.pattern-paradise.com. It looks very similar.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Sue View Post
    Check out the Essentials Baby Blanket at www.pattern-paradise.com. It looks very similar.
    Hi Sue,
    Did you mean this?Free Crochet Pattern: Essentials Baby Blanket | Pattern Paradise

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. That's the one I thought was pretty close.

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe this is the instructions..
    Round 1: sc around, placing 3 sc in the corner sc. Don’t worry, this isn’t an exact science. Truly don’t worry, just roughly where the corner is, throw in the 3 sc in one sc.

Round 2: Ch 3, (2 dc, ch 1, 3 dc) in same st as joining. Skip 1 st, *dc in next, skip 2 st then (3dc, ch 1, 3dc) in next st, skip 2 st* around. Corners: When you get to the corners though you will only be skipping 1 st instead of the 2. Sl st into top of beginning ch 3.

Round 3: Sl st in the first two dc and into the space. Ch 3, (2 dc, ch 1, 3 dc) in same space. *fpdc (front post double crochet) around the dc in middle of groups, (3dc, ch 1, 3dc) in next ch 1 space* around. Corners: Nothing special to do in the corners for a change. Sl st into top of beginning ch 3.

Round 4 : Sl st in the first two dc and into the space like last round. Ch 3 and do 6 dc in same space. *fpdc around previous round fpdc, 7 dc in ch 1 space* around. Corners: Again, nothing special to do in the corners. Sl st into top of beginning ch 3. Bind off and weave in your ends and that’s it for the edging.