Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: I'm back

Post Thanks / Like

I'm back

Hello everyone! I've missed you all! Sorry I have been away for so long, I have been sooooooo busy. I haven't even had much time to crochet lately. I want to start making stuffed animals, but all the great patterns I find I'd have to buy, so trying to make my own patterns for them.

My daughter will be 6 in August, we tried starting her in Kindergarten this past year, but she was a major bully She was hitting, pushing, and kicking the other kids and drawing all over their stuff, and she even cut the teacher's decorations and she cut her own hair! I think part of it (if not all of it) was separation anxiety and not understanding how to deal with her feelings properly. She's never really been away from me. So I'm hoping this year will be better. On a side note, she is learning to read and learning math etc., I am so proud of her! She is highly intelligent, but I think she may sometimes be too smart for her own good. If we can just curb the bullying, things will go great for her.

I got a guitar for Christmas so I've been teaching myself how to play that with youtube. I love it. There is a lot to learn still yet, but I'm not doing too bad I don't think.

I'm not sure what happened since I was last here, so I'm going to fill you all in on our animals... We did have 3 cats, 1 dog, 1 bird, and about 20 fish. Now we have 2 cats, 1 dog, and about 7 fish. Two of our cats died to feline leukemia, the other survived. Same dog. My budgie died A stray cat found his way to our home and hearts. His name is Simba, I'll try to put a picture up of him. He is sooooo sweet! And he's a bit strange... He REFUSES to drink out of a water bowl, he will only drink water straight from the running faucet. He loves to cuddle and lay on our shoulders. He also likes to cuddle with stuffed animals and lays his head (usually just his head) on a pillow.

I am continuing my education soon. I found the information I need to do so, and so I will soon have my high school diploma! I don't want a GED, even though I was almost going to settle for one (nothing against it, I just want a HSD for personal reasons), but I don't have to now! Penn Foster is amazing! After I get my HSD, I am also going to go through Penn Foster to get at least a bachelor's degree in Teaching, and an associate's degree in Dog Training.

I think that's about it for now, any questions please feel free to ask! Hopefully I'm here to stay this time! I missed you all so much!

I'm back-simba-1-jpgI'm back-simba-2-jpgI'm back-simba-3-jpg

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear from you! Thanks for dropping by!

4. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post