Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hello to all. I am Mirro Hero.

Since retiring, I have gotten more time to persue my love to crochet. I am about intermediate at best and would love to get even better as a goal to chase away loneliness as I am alone. Hopefully I have acquired a new family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Mirro Hero. It s nice to meet you. I am larisa. I amke thread doileis

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the greeting. I only make thread items on an as need basis because I have diabetes and such strain on the eyes is not fun. My grandma Zastrow used to do a lot of thread items including the sugared stand up baskets and such--so beautiful! Hope you have a nice weekend. Jelaine

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! As you visit the forums, you will see that our members have a love for crocheting! I am sure you will find some new friends here on site! Glad you are here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Barbara G. Glad to meet you. My family is growing already! I am very happy. Jelaine

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! And welcome! We are willing to become your "family"! What type of things do you like to make? I make dolls, toys and games for children! Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Maryjane. I appreciate your message. I am eclectic in my choices of crocheted items. I do a lot of baby items, some for the hospital and also for friends. Occasionally I sell some items to add to my Social Security and buy yarn. Also, I make hair and "do" items, ladies apparel, mittens, gloves, scarfs, hats, dishcloths, hotpads, potholders, jewelry, childrens items-clothes to toys, etc. I cruise through the internet looking for what's new rather often. I have very long hair and am stocky in build. Making my own wardrobe is the best option to looking nice. I love the challenge. Hope you enjoying the awakening of spring. We have very much the same type of weather.
    For now I am yours in faith and good health. Jelaine