Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Just popping in to say hello!

Hi everyone my name is Carling and I live in NE Pa with my husband, 2 dogs and a cat. I am currently crocheting a blanket for my first granddaughter and I am more than excited.
    By the fall we should be moving back to NJ, where my son lives. We have lived in Pa for 13 years. I am a retired nurse, and came to Pa. to open a floral business with my daughter. Do to a disability, I had to leave so now I am retired.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carling. Welcome here. I am Larisa. I make thread doilies. What s color of your cat and dogs? I have 7 birds - budgerigars and lovebirds

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Larisa

I have two chihuahuas, both rescues, they are both brown and white, one is a long hair and one is a short hair.
    I'll have to figure these response things out. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Carling View Post
    Hi everyone my name is Carling and I live in NE Pa with my husband, 2 dogs and a cat. I am currently crocheting a blanket for my first granddaughter and I am more than excited.
    By the fall we should be moving back to NJ, where my son lives. We have lived in Pa for 13 years. I am a retired nurse, and came to Pa. to open a floral business with my daughter. Do to a disability, I had to leave so now I am retired.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Nice to have you here in the forums! Nice to meet yet another person from NJ this week (although you have been in PA). Let us know if you need help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Thank you Barbara G. It's nice to be here.