Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: knits4kids

Post Thanks / Like

knits4kids

I signed up to this web site some time ago. For the past 2 months I haven't been able to get on it. It comes back with interior error. Do any one have this problem. There is no way to contact them since the e-mail is noreply.
    Would appreciate any information you have.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

When I did a search online, there is a knit4kids on facebook but not sure if it is the same owner or not. You might message them to see.

Looks like there are hundreds of patterns on Ravelry which have linked to the knit4kids site as well. So, evidently it has been a very popular site in the past.

Post Thanks / Like
    I received this comment from knits4kids.
    Dear Rue,
    The hosting provider has some technical issue and has not been able to fix it in a long time. We are in the process of moving the whole site to another provider but it will take some days. However, we are purchasing more performance power so there is hope that the site will be fully responsive and fast to load after the move. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Warmly,
    Svetlana

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 7:09 PM, Rue Dene Sasser <sasser4355@bellsouth.net> wrote:
    I have tried repeatedly for the last couple of months to get access but it always comes back with Internal Server Error. Could you please give me access. I have been a member for about a year and just now having trouble with the site.
    Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

knits4kids website

Quote Originally Posted by Deneville View Post
    I signed up to this web site some time ago. For the past 2 months I haven't been able to get on it. It comes back with interior error. Do any one have this problem. There is no way to contact them since the e-mail is noreply.
    Would appreciate any information you have.
    I emailed Svetlana about this because I can't get in either. She said the website has been hacked by a "denial of service" attack. A hacker sends huge numbers of hits to the site which overwhelms the servers & cause the notice we see. She changed ISP's 3 weeks ago & the hacker has already continued his games on the one. ISP is working on the problem. I just keep clicking the reload icon & sometimes I get in for a few pages. Such a shame--it's a wonderful pattern site.

Post Thanks / Like
    you did alot better than I did. At least we know what is going on and can be a little patient.
    Thanks again
    deneville

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deneville View Post
    you did alot better than I did. At least we know what is going on and can be a little patient.
    Thanks again
    deneville
    Got an email from Svetlana today. They are alive again! Not all areas are working yet, couldn't download newly added files, but old ones seem to be working. Got right into site & never waited for pages to load!

7. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The site is up & running again. Was there today.

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like