Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Southernrain55 sent this to me - Pray for her

Southernrain sent me a pm. Below is her message:

Late yesterday I started having a pain in my left shoulder and up into my neck. It was horrible and I got very little sleep. Still there this morning. I can barely move. It's proving to be a rotten day. Lol I don't know what's the matter. It feels like a pulled muscle but I can't imagine how that happened.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no! Thanks for the update, sending prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Get it checked. Best to you and prayers sent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Southernrain55 sent this to me: I had asked her how she was doing.

Thank you for checking on me. I am better now. I don't know what happened but I'm finally feeling better. It's been a horrible time.
    I go to church with and work for a lovely older couple (their in the mid to upper 80s) have had a rough couple of days. They are like my grandparents. Anyway, he started having mini seizures and his heart was stopping during them. They decided it was his heart and they put in a pacemaker this morning. Praise The Lord he is doing good. Please keep them in your prayers. His name is Tony and hers is Costella.

Lots of love and God Bless,
    Missy

Post Thanks / Like
    My Prayers for Tony and Cpstella are sent. So sorry to hear. Take care of you to jean.

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    My Prayers for Tony and Cpstella are sent. So sorry to hear. Take care of you to jean.

Susan2014
    Hi,
    Thanks Susan. Missy/Southernrain55 sent this to me.

Tomorrow is my birthday. Thank the Lord, no snow in the forecast last time I checked. Snow isn't supposed to hit until Sunday here. I would hate not being able to be with my dad because of the weather. I was born on his birthday!

Remember me telling you about Costella and Tony? Today I was told he isn't doing very good. After I spend time with Dad and my family tomorrow, I am going down to the hospital to see him. I've grown so close to the both of them. They truly are like grandparents to me. Please continue to pray that he gets better.
    Lots of Love,
    Missy

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie, bless you for sharing!
    The latest update on Tony...the doctor changed his medication and he's doing better. I will keep you posted on further updates and please keep praying. It's been so hard on Costella too.
    Love to all of you.
    <<~| Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. |~>>

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you're feeling better Southernrain. Oh, and happy b-day. Hope your birthday went well. I pray that your little friend starts feeling better. as well. Will keep him and his wife on my prayer list.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Missy,
    Belated "Happy Birthday"!!! I am glad you are feeling better and so glad to hear Tony is doing better also. My prayers for you and Tony & Costella will continue.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Update! Tony was discharged from the hospital and is currently in a nursing facility until he is able to walk on his own again. They are shooting for two weeks. Costella is praying he is home before the 19th for their 65th wedding anniversary. Praise The Lord that he is doing so well. Costella has come down with a stomach virus and is home in bed today recovering.
    <<~| Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. |~>>