Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi! I am bqack from weho knows 3where

Hi everyone, Sorry I haven't been on here for a while . I haven't felt too good for some time now. I just get up in the mornings and sit and do plastic canvas for a while and keep falling asleep. I can't seem to stay awake. I start doing something with my craft and first thing I know I have fallen asleep. I am starting to drink a cup of coffee in the mornings again. Maybe it will keep me awake. My electricity was off 2 times this week. I hope to get on here more now . I usually get on and check my email and by the time I do that I am ready to work on something again. But I find I have fallen asleep so many times I get very little done. I have made a "paper doll" for my granddaughter and now trying to make clothes for it. Of course it isn't paper but plastic canvas. I don't like the pattern because it is hard to find a starting point to cut it out before I start with the yarn. I finally just took the plastic canvas and yarn and did it and THEN I cut her out. I find the cut out first and then yarn is not easy to do on this pattern. . I don't know if I can get a picture of it or not but I will try . I will try to be on here more Barbara G. I don't want to lose my friends on here.! I had some spells a while back and ended up in the hospital twice. Now I am on med for depression and panic attacks. I will try to get on here tomorrow morning. Love you all, redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like

my latest project

I tried to find my picture of the doll but I don't think it worked. https://crochettalk.com/images/attach/jpg_thumb.gif Sorry she is upside down but maybe you get the idea. I rotated it when I scanned it but it didn't stay right side up. I just laid her on my printer and scanned her.I couldn't print her because she is about the same size as the picture is.
    Attached Images Attached Images Hi! I am bqack from weho knows 3where-paper-doll-jpg 
    Last edited by redhead; 01-13-2017 at 07:03 PM.

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back! Dear I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad your back and out of the hospital. Take care of yourself. The plastic canvas doll looks nice. I used to do a lot of plastic canvas.

7. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    glad to see you. ihave been gone awhile myself. Prayers will be going up for you

9. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear from you - hope you get to feeling better soon!

11. Thanks redhead thanked for this post