Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Pink,Blue&White yarn

Does anyone know of a yarn company that makes a pink,blue,&white variegated acrylic yarn? Thanks for any help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bernat does one in their blanket yarn, not acrylic though.
    Not sure what you want to use it for, I've used Bernat blaket yarn before and it crochets up very fast!

Here is the link to the color on Joann's website
    Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn 10.5oz. | Jo-Ann

Susan

3. Thanks GrandmaDLB thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joann's has bernat softee baby ombre in a pink, blue, white and light green. You'd think that combination would be easy to find, but apparently it's not!

Post Thanks / Like
    I found one! You'll have to order it - Magic Baby White Pink Blue at Yarn Paradise. It's a sport yarn #2, 393 yards per skein, you have to buy a pack of 4 for $7.99 and shipping will be $7.90. I have ordered from this company, and you can expect to get the yarn in a couple weeks, sometimes sooner.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova55 View Post
    I found one! You'll have to order it - Magic Baby White Pink Blue at Yarn Paradise. It's a sport yarn #2, 393 yards per skein, you have to buy a pack of 4 for $7.99 and shipping will be $7.90. I have ordered from this company, and you can expect to get the yarn in a couple weeks, sometimes sooner.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to help me. This is exactly what I am looking for.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the information. Not what I was looking for but, now I am going to try this.