Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Needing help with a C2C blanket

Hi!

I am currently working on my first c2c pattern. I am decreasing both ends now (is a rectangle, not square) and I have noticed that the blanket is starting to become uneven around the edges. I can't figure out it its just because it is getting heavy and pulling or something else. I read somewhere that if you add a border around it it can help with this problem, anyone know? Any and all help would be appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never made a C2C blanket.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,
    I have never made a c2c pattern either. However I have seen you tube videos showing you how to do them. You can type your question on Google and may find the answer of why the edges are uneven.
    I am sorry I was no help with you question.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    I have just finished a C2C blanket and mine turned out very square. I think your best bet is to watch one of the videos and possibly figure it out from there. Could you have deleted a stitch from the square or shortened your turning chain? Just ideas, but good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    to make a rectangle shape you stop increasing on the side , you just slip stitch then start the next row, skip the chain(6, turn), which is increasing

6. Likes GramaKate liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I learned from youtube. I always watch Mikey. There are others out there so check them all out and see which one you like. My C2c usually has what I would called uneven or ragged edges. Sometimes if you work at stretching it the edge will look better. You can always put a simple edge on it too. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm making my 1st c2c. I think I started over a couple of times but it's a nice triangle size now. I haven't started decreasing as of yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    I finished the c2c.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi OmaTracie, I just saw your post and I just wanted to say I love Mikey. He is so good at crochet and showing you new stitches. He is great for the beginner too.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, Where is the picture I would love to see it. How is the other one going where you need to put letters on it.

Spoula