Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Newbie

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Newbie

Hello,I'm here to say hello to all my fellow crocheters. I'm 70 and a self taught crocheter. These days there is so much help offered freely that it makes it easy to learn. I remember the little green How to book and the trial and error method..if it looked good to me I just figured it must be right..well now I can look at how it's done and see pictures..wonderful..plus there are all you wonderful helpers who are always ready to jump in and help one out..Thanks to all..Willie

Post Thanks / Like
    Willie,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you here! Let us know if you are in need of anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Willie. It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa. I make thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, love thread crochet. I use it to make all my doll outfits . You can't beat the look of an article made from it and it's so durable and easy to care for. Your dollies are beautiful, do you sell them?
    thanks for your welcome. Willie

Post Thanks / Like
    Willie! Usually I gift doilies but last one. Lady wants to buy it. I will know it in 10 days -- Larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Well let me know how it goes..Doilies sell really well I think..bought a couple myself..Willie

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Willie! I gift doilies but now I have a lot to do in my list.... May be with time I will make one for you - Larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Nice to Meet You

Post Thanks / Like
    Well bless your heart..you keep on giving because those are the ones which really count..giving helps pay our rent here on this earth......Willie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Willie! And welcome! I make outfits for 5" baby dolls and 4" Kelly doll (Barbie's little sister) in crochet thread! I sell them at Craft Fairs along with other toys and games for children! Glad you joined us!