Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Request help for pattern translation (Russian to US terms)

Hello,

I have found a free cute pattern on this website. ??????????,?????????? ?????? ??????-?????. ?????????? ?? LiveInternet - ?????????? ?????? ??????-?????????

Since I do not speak Russian, I used Google translate, however, the pattern is still written in russian abbreviations, so it does not translate.

Can anyone assist me with the following row?

2nd row: 5SBN (5VP, 4SBN for recruits, 1 sc) * repeat 10 times. Next, knit, adding 1 VP every 10 "branches".

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the crochet forums! I don't speak or read Russian, but hopefully someone here in the forums can help you. So, don't give up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello.

2-й ряд: 5СБН, (5ВП, 4СБН по набранным, 1 СБН)* повторить 10 раз. Затем вяжем, добавляя по 1 ВП через каждые 10 «веточек».
    2nd row: 5 SCs, ( chain 5, 4 SCs on the stitches which you made in 1st row)* repeat 10 times. After that chochet making 1 loop (chain 1) after every 10 branches
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fairbrotherfibers View Post
    Hello,

I have found a free cute pattern on this website. ??????????,?????????? ?????? ??????-?????. ?????????? ? LiveInternet - ?????????? ?????? ??????-?????????

Since I do not speak Russian, I used Google translate, however, the pattern is still written in russian abbreviations, so it does not translate.

Can anyone assist me with the following row?

2nd row: 5SBN (5VP, 4SBN for recruits, 1 sc) * repeat 10 times. Next, knit, adding 1 VP every 10 "branches".
    Have you tried to open this on your smartphone? When I open your link, phone asks if I want it translated.

Post Thanks / Like
    We need:

- yarn (I used the yarn "Pekhorka Openwork");
    - hook,
    - wire,
    - Satin ribbon (brown)
    - a bit of filler;
    - needle sewing.

The author's words.

Description:

Dial the chain 75 cm long (depending on the size . desired Christmas trees)

1st row: sc

Do not forget to leave a "tail" (5-6 knit loops sc).

The PS If it does not remain -. Nothing terrible

Fix the top of the workpiece and the wire wound around the spiral. Each round of anchoring.
    The trunk is wrapped with satin ribbon. You can try out the cord, twine or something else. The author firs - Darya Bakhareva - think yarn is used.
    A left tail (if it was) mask the joint tape and yarn.
    At the bottom make a loop of wire.
    It remains to tie our clothes for Christmas trees. Knit sock can be by any means. I tried to use a different description bootees. You can also sew fleece or felt. Or matted valenochek. Inside lay the padding polyester, or any filler and paste "leg" of our Christmas trees. Hat knit sc around, and then pulled and made a pompom. A scarf -. RLS

Well, something like this.