Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Northwest Missouri!

Hey there My name is Jessica and I have been crocheting since 2010. I started when my sister in law had my niece, because I wanted to make her an afghan. While my first afghan wasn't the best I've ever done, I'll admit that, it was NOT bad enough to throw it away like she did. Broke my heart, but you live and learn, and I've learned she won't ever get another gift from me!

Anyways, I have been married since 2007 to my husband and the father of my 3 kiddos! Michael is 10, Connor is 8 and Miss Rosalie is 3 going on 13! We live in the Kansas City, MO Metro area. I am a work from home mom. I sell health and wellness products for a company called It Works as well as sell on Etsy. I am a blogger. I actually have 2 blogs. One is a book blog and the other is a crochet and whatever blog!

In my spare time, I do enjoy crocheting, as well as reading and playing video games with my husband. My kids and I enjoy baking together as well as browsing pinterest for any DIY stuff! My 10 year old enjoys learning crochet too. He can do a chain and basic single crochet at the moment, and we are currently working on the moss stitch along with half double crochet!

Happy to be here
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 10-12-2016 at 04:06 PM.

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. It is nice to meet you! I crochet filet items
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the talk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and Welcome Jessica.