Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hat help

Post Thanks / Like

Hat help

Hi everyone. New to the forum and crochet. I'm wondering if someone can help me. There is a hat that I found that I want to make for my wife for Christmas. But I haven't a clue what the stitches are or how they got them like that. Anyone have ideas? Similar video tutorials would be awesome.

Thanks in advance

I'm not sure how to post a picture so this is the website address;

????????? VERA-L : ????? ??????? (19:07 12-11-2015) [5038720/376621880] - vinnik.evgeniya1957@mail.ru - ?? | ????? ????? | ???????

Post Thanks / Like
    I came up with this but this site does have cookies. The pattern is Russian.
    https://translate.google.com/transla...v=_t&hl=en&ie=

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how to read charts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyG View Post
    Hi everyone. New to the forum and crochet. I'm wondering if someone can help me. There is a hat that I found that I want to make for my wife for Christmas. But I haven't a clue what the stitches are or how they got them like that. Anyone have ideas? Similar video tutorials would be awesome.

Thanks in advance

I'm not sure how to post a picture so this is the website address;

????????? VERA-L : ????? ??????? (19:07 12-11-2015) [5038720/376621880] - vinnik.evgeniya1957@mail.ru - ?? | ????? ????? | ???????
    Hi CoreyG,
    It looks like 3 dc, 1 trc and 3 dc all in the same stitch but I don't know for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    i just thought it looked like 6 dc's. It's 7 sts not 6 and I'm not sure if it's dc or triple crochet but the circles are chains and the + signs are sc's. If the circles were colored in it would be a slip stitch. I looked at it again and I think it's 3 dc, a triple crochet and 3 dc's in 1 stitch.

https://www.google.com/search?q=read...WzDxS0mH1a92M:

The 3, 4 or 7 lines in the chart might be dc I'm not sure. This is a Russian pattern.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 12-11-2017 at 06:06 PM.