Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Lords prayer questions

Hi I'm posting for my 86 Yr old grandmother. She has been crocheting since she was a teenager. She has a pattern from crochet magic magazine for the lords prayer. The pattern said to use 60 thread and it says it will be 27.5 x 20 but she's don't the first few chains and it seems much bigger. Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistic811 View Post
    Hi I'm posting for my 86 Yr old grandmother. She has been crocheting since she was a teenager. She has a pattern from crochet magic magazine for the lords prayer. The pattern said to use 60 thread and it says it will be 27.5 x 20 but she's don't the first few chains and it seems much bigger. Any ideas?
    Hi Mistic,
    She don't what the first few chains?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry she has DONE the first few chains and it's coming out about 3 foot long.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistic811 View Post
    Hi Mistic,
    Maybe she's using a bigger crochet hook.