Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Time for A Workout Challenge...7 Days!

It's been several months since I've exercised. By this, I mean a routine. As I keep quite active in my daily activities, my body is in motion. But, I like a regimented exercise program. Now, it's time for me to get back on board!

Who will join me? 7 DAYS will be a good start! For 10 minutes a day at least which will allow time to build momentum. Starting Date:Sept. 6, 2016

Biking, gardening, walking, body exercises, running, hiking are just a few of many ways to workout. Please let me know how you exercise or plan to exercise.

Who's joining in the workout challenge?

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Butterflyrose,
    How about mowing the front and back yard without a break between mowing; that's a workout!

Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot really exercise because I am at a high risk of falling and my pain won't let me do what I want but I do work in my flower beds and I clean in the house a little at a time. During the summer I would go swimming and do some exercises in the pool because the water helped my pain but now it is getting cooler and time to shut the pool up but I will be doing it again next summer. I sit and do leg lifts and move my arms but that is about all I can do. I have faith though that one day I will be able to exercise again. Plus right now I cannot do a lot of strenuous things because my chest starts to hurt and feels heavy. That is why I have to go for the stress test on the 3rd of October. I would love to join you but for right now this is one challenge I can't join in. God bless.