Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

God blessed us with another car today

Sorry I have not been on for awhile just so much going on. We started out on Tuesday to go to Terre Haute but by the time we got to Dayton our car started to heat up. We stopped at a motel for the night and started back home since it was acting up. We had to stop at every exit. We would only be on the interstate a few minutes when it started to heat up. We called the place where we got it after we stopped in South Vienna at a speedway cafe and we were there from 10 am till after 7 pm when they finally showed up with a tow truck and took us back home. They put it in the shop and found the water pump went bad so they replaced it then when they started it up again the motor blew. So we had to get another car. So we bought a Ford Mercury Monterey mini van. It is really nice. Even has a dvd player for the back seat passengers to watch movies. We just got the other one paid off too. But I believe that God saw something was going to happen and stopped us from getting into indiana and then stopped us at the speedway so that we could at least be near a bathroom,food, and to get out of the heat. I believe He had this better car in store for us and He had to allow the car motor to blow up so that His plan could be carried out. I know that since He gave us this better used car that He will help us financially. I just thank God for keeping His hands on us and keeping us safe and getting us home safe and giving us a better vehicle. He is so awesome and wonderful. I give him all the glory and praise. God bless you all. Hopefully we can try to get to Indiana again according to God's will.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I believe he as a plan for us, one door closes and one opens.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad you were able to get home and get another car. God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Meerkat. we thought for a little while that we were going to be stranded and have to sleep in the car but we prayed and right after the last time I prayed is when the tow truck showed up.

Post Thanks / Like
    God is good. Bless You