Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Question On Joining Squares

Hi,
    I didn't have both squares right side up at first so I started over joining them together with both sides right side up this time but now I got to the end of joining one side together and she continues to crochet right to left with the ch 2, skip 2 and I already have that on the square on the left but not the square on the right so I'm going to have to take it out again and turn it around before joining (the squares will have to be turned so the square on the left will be on the right side and the square on the right will be on the left side) so I can continue crocheting on the square that doesn't have the ch 2, skip 2 because the square with the ch 2, skip 2 has to be on the right side right?

or did I just confuse you?

How to #Crochet the Tight Braid Join: Video Tutorial on Moogly!

Post Thanks / Like

helping what are you making

[QUOTE=Jean Marie;188976]Hi,
    I didn't have both squares right side up at first so I started over joining them together with both sides right side up this time but now I got to the end of joining one side together and she continues to crochet right to left with the ch 2, skip 2 and I already have that on the square on the left but not the square on the right so I'm going to have to take it out again and turn it around before joining (the squares will have to be turned so the square on the left will be on the right side and the square on the right will be on the left side) so I can continue crocheting on the square that doesn't have the ch 2, skip 2 because the square with the ch 2, skip 2 has to be on the right side right?

or did I just confuse you?

[url=http://www.mooglyblog.com/tight-braid-join/]How to #Crochet the Tight Braid Join: so I can tell you what you need to do

3. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like