Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Help

Post Thanks / Like

Help

Do not understand this step: (Psc,sc) 2 times, Psc) 2 times. Can someone possibly help?

Thanks.

Wanda

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry. I do not understand it
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Likes leolaoak liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,Wanda! I am assuming the letter P stands for Post. Am I correct? My reading of the directions is as follows.....Post single crochet,single crochet,post single crochet,single crochet,post single crochet then do the whole thing again. Hope I haven't made the problem worse. What are you making? Keep stitching! imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=leolaoak;188919]Do not understand this step: (Psc,sc) 2 times, Psc) 2 times. Can someone possibly help?

Thanks. Wanda]/QUOTE]

Wanda, I have never seen the stitch Psc. Look at your pattern again for something called "stitches used". Sometimes that section explains how to do certain stitches. Also maybe YOU TUBE could shed some light on it. Ask what is the crochet stitch Psc or how do I do a Psc in crochet? Maybe they will have the answer. Just a suggestion. Patty/redhead

UPDATE! I went to you tube.com and Psc means Picot single crochet. Go to you tube,com and type in:
    "How do I crochet a Psc?" Watch the video. It will show exactly how to do it. In your pattern it calls for you to do a Psc and a sc twice and then do just a Psc twice without the sc I believe. Hope this helps. Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 07-13-2016 at 09:21 AM.

6. Likes leolaoak liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    imalefty, thanks. I guess I should have said that PSC is used in this afghan pattern for a (picot sc). The picots are making a diamond
    shape. I got the shape started for three rows, but, now this new step is throwing off the shape of the diamond. I am looking at picture of pattern now and it does look like your way is starting a new shape of a double diamond afghan. Whom ever designed this pattern, is not telling you that the PSC stitch is for solid diamond and open diamond.

Looks like my only option is, if my solid diamond starts to change, I use the post stitch. I think I will be okay once I get this open diamond started using you suggestion. Thanks again. Will let you know how it turns out.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Patty.

Wanda

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to all that help.

Wanda