Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Barbara G.

Post Thanks / Like

Barbara G.

When I get an email on my inbox and I click on it, it says what forum the post is under ( General Chit Chat, Main, Pictures, etc.). So I see what the email says by going to the forum and clicking on the post. If I don't have that particular forum open sometimes I'll look at the 'New Posts'. Sometimes when I click on 'New Posts' it says that there's no new posts and to click where it says 'here'. Clicking 'here' directs me to the older or other posts. But if I have a reply from CT on my email and find out it's from a post I don't have open and it's not on the 'New Posts' then sometimes I just click it to find out what it is but otherwise I click the plus button on the top to add another window or tab and click on CT and then click on Crochet Talk and then click what forum I want and find the post. I have found the forum by clicking on the bottom of the page too. Anyways, is there a way I can get to 'Today's Posts'?
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

There are lots of changings going on with the forums to accommodate those on mobile devices. So, please be patience in all of this.

At the top, there is a drop down where you can choose new posts. It will take you to a list - the only challenge at the time with that is the list does not show the forum categories. Hopefully, these can be added in the settings. For now, this is the best way I have found to look at new posts. Or, I go to each forum section from the home page and look at the new posts from there.

Thank you to each of you for your patience!

Barbara

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara,
    Thanks for responding. I saw the drop down on the top but if my email says I have a reply from CT and I look at the New Posts and it's not there and I have let's say 'General Chit Chat' and 'Pictures' open and the CT reply is in 'Main' or Links and Resources' or 'Introduce Yourself' is there a way I can get to the older posts if it's not on the 'New Posts'?

Post Thanks / Like
    If you know what forum section you were looking at originally, you can go to that section of the forum and look at the list of threads.

I am not sure if all the updates on the site are completed yet. I would say probably not. The main update is probably done, but there may be additional add ons added back for more flexibility in the forums.

So, thank you for your patience.

Post Thanks / Like
    I see the 'Today's posts' is under 'Quick Links'. At the top, under 'Forum' it says 'Quick Links'.

6. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post