Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Update On Redhead Patty

Hi Everyone,
    Patty is doing fine. She called me today. She's at the nursing home for a few more days. They say she's doing really good. She has a cast on her arm/wrist and has to go to the doctor on the 17th for a xray. She also has soreness in her hip because of a fracture. She walks with a cane that has the 4 legs on the bottom. She would like prayer that the soreness in her hip goes away and for her arm. She can't crochet now because of her wrist. She does play Bingo. She has a roommate.

Patty can read anything that you post but she can't reply until she gets her tablet.

Jean Marie

2. Thanks billiebob, Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The square redhead Patty had sent to me

Patty had sent me a 12 inch square some time back to show me how to do a granny square. I crocheted around it and put a rose and rosebuds and leaves on it. Here are a couple of pictures of the square:

Update On Redhead Patty-square-crocheted-005-jpg Update On Redhead Patty-square-crocheted-006-jpg Update On Redhead Patty-square-crocheted-008-jpg Update On Redhead Patty-square-crocheted-009-jpg Update On Redhead Patty-square-crocheted-010-jpg

4. Thanks billiebob, Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad she is doing better, hope the soreness goes out of her hip and arm and she can soon get back to crocheting. Prayers for you Patty.

6. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, thank you for the update on Patty. I'm glad she is doing better!! Do you know what happened to her?? I will sure be praying her hip heals quickly and completely!!! Do you have an address for her?? Thanks a lot love ya Winnie

8. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the update. Saying a prayer that she recovers quickly and can return home.

Roe

10. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a nice thing! I wish her good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

12. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hoping Redhead Patty gets better each day. And sure hope she can get back to crocheting soon. That is a beautiful square she made you Jean Marie. The added touches you provided set it off perfectly.
    ~~De'Andrea~~

14. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am saying my prayers every chance I get for Redhead Patty to get better as fast as she can. Thank you for the update and showing us your square Patty made you. It is beautiful. Patty, You get your feisty self back here as fast as you possibly and safely can. We all miss you.

Love and Hugs,

Judy

16. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 12 inches from the center of the square is what Patty sent me - a 12 inch square. I crocheted around it and made it bigger and also added the roses and rosebuds. Just thought I'd clear that up.

18. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,
    Thanks for the update on Patty. I never heard what happened to her, but pray she heals quickly and can go back home soon. Love the square she sent you and your added touches.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

20. Thanks redhead thanked for this post