Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone else going to be in the square exchange this month?

New members are welcome to join the square exchange. Click on CrochetTalk at top of page and then click on 'Main' and then click on the granny exchange squares for the month of June and let Barbara know how many people you will exchange with. It doesn't have to be a granny square, just a 6 inch square and you can make anything you want with the squares you get.

Jean Marie

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Likes PhoenixNakia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deadline for June is on the 10th. I do have a couple of people. Would love to see a few more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a lot of fun! I'd like to join in for this month. I see I barely got in under the wire for the deadline on signing up. I will pm you Barbara with all my info.

I have a little swap experience under my belt on a knitting forum I belong to. I still participate in one swap there of making handmade Christmas ornaments.

Thanks Jean Marie for posting about this swap exchange. It caught my eye and I had to come find out what it was all about. Otherwise I would have missed out on it
    Last edited by PhoenixNakia; 06-08-2016 at 05:23 PM.
    ~~De'Andrea~~

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Granny Square Exchange

I would love to join in this one again. Please mark me down as joining in. Also I can do 2 squares if that is running too/

Thank you
    Johannah