Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Breaking News On T.V.

9 bicyclists were hit by a car. 5 of them were killed. They're looking into who the bicyclists are.

Post Thanks / Like
    The bicyclists were all adults. The person who hit them was a 50 year old man. The other 4 bicyclists are in the hospital with serious injuries - 2 with life threatening injuries.

Post Thanks / Like
    I read about this on my Yahoo home page & it is so sad & terrible at the same time. What I read it was a hit & run which makes it even more horrific! I will keep the families of those who were lost to this tragedy in my thoughts and those who are in the hospital I will also keep in my thoughts that they recover and able to get back to their lives again.
    ~~De'Andrea~~

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you hear? There was another shooting in Orlando. 50 people killed and 53 people injured.

Post Thanks / Like
    I read it yesterday on my Yahoo news & then more about it on my Google news. So very sad indeed, I feel for everyone who lost their lives & their families who are hurting due to this needless act of violence. My thoughts & prayers are with them all.

There is never a "good" reason for murdering people, but the reason behind this or should I say the supposed reason of hating folks to the point of killing due to their personal choice in life is beyond horrible in my personal opinion. I hope this never happens again to innocent people who died without knowing why.
    ~~De'Andrea~~