Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Can You Sit Without Crocheting?

I went outside to sit in the chair to just sit and enjoy the weather. I went outside at 7:35 p.m. and it wasn't even 7:45 p.m. when I came in the house. Well, the bugs are starting and I didn't want to wait til there was more and I had to come in but it was still hard to just sit there. And if I'm watching t.v. it's hard to just sit there sometimes unless there's something I really want to watch and pay attention to. I didn't used to crochet if they showed something bad on t.v. even if I wanted to crochet but now sometimes I crochet even when something bad is on.

By the way, Gilligan's Island is on at 9:30 p.m. on ME T.V. - By us it's channel 64-2.

Post Thanks / Like
    i just cant set and do nothing i am either crocheting or on my tablet

Post Thanks / Like
    It is hard for me not to do anything. I am either crocheting, doing embroidery, checking my email, or playing games on the computer or reading or working in a puzzle book. The only time i can just sit there and watch is when I am watching Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyers or a movie or show that I am really interested in. I always have to keep my hands busy.