Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Help.... Dthe wrong pic is posted!

I have tried to delete a picture from my post and it won't go !!!! I don't like that in order to choose pics , instead of thumbnails it is just blank with numbers only. How can I delete a picture I don't want there? redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Patty,

Have you tried the edit post function? Which thread are you speaking of? Can you post a link here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello Patty,

Have you tried the edit post function? Which thread are you speaking of? Can you post a link here?
    I tried to post some pics of the afghans I just finished and there was a picture of my son and his son and daughter showed up. I didn't want that one so I tried to delete it by editing the post (I backspaced over the one I wanted gPatty. ut it never left when I tried to save the changes it was still there. I thought that would work but it didn't. I am going to go back to that post and check again. They are all in the pictures forum. Thanks, maybe I didn't tell it to save the changes , I don't know. I thought I did because I tried several times.

I wanted to ask you too, has the way to choose the specific pic to post changed? Mine just shows numbers instead of the actual pictures. I have to look in my gallery and write the numbers down for the one I want to post. Is that the way it works or is it my tablet that I need to do someway different? I appreciate your effort to help me. I will try again to post one.
    Patty.

The post I am trying to delete a pic is called some more pics of Betty Boop I am working on...in the picture forum. I will have to find it again and get the correct title on it .it has 1 pic at the very top of My son and granddaughter and grandson. ,I really want them deleted off the top of the afghan pictures.
    Last edited by redhead; 04-25-2016 at 06:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello Patty,

I will try to copy and paste but may not be able to do that