Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  20
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

A New Roll Call..Night Owls/Daytime Chat 31

WOW! It's a new season! #31 to be exact! Join in the chat day or night, someone will come along to respond. Get a snack, drink and other comforts and chat about what's on your mind.

A place to chat and share!
    See you soon!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Today, I'll do some chores around my home. I've been quite busy this week and away from home often. Therefore; I'll be tackling laundry and mopping as the majors for the moment.

What are your plans?

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

I pray that your day is wonderful and full of grace!

It's the wee hours of Tuesday morning and I'm still quite alert. 1:40am to be exact! Monday was a great day and I throughly enjoyed my travels yesterday. First, I went to the post office, then I went to Home Goods and Kirkland's. Afterwards, it was on to Callaway's Nursery to shop for plants. I found exactly what I wanted! This nursery opened a few weeks ago. I'm eager to plant them in my gardens and one of the plants is for my front porch planter. For the customers who spend a certain amount, you are eligible to join the Garden Club. I am now a member of the Garden Club! Special events will be held along with other perks. I'm looking forward to attending some of the gardening classes that are being held.

Is anyone else still awake? If so, how did you spend Monday?

~With a grateful heart~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Larisa! I am glad to join the new season. The last one was too long as for me. I work on the red filet item. It is big enough to finish it soon. I have amny UFOs and spring is coming!! Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! Thank you and I hope you have a good day too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

I hope you're having a wonderful day! My day has been blessed with unexpected favor.

I went to the movies, see thread "FAVOR...What A Blessing!" for the details. I am still basking in God's favor and love. I also went to Spring Creek Barbeque to pick up lunch for my daughters and myself. I plan to plant the tomato and pepper plant that I bought yesterday along with doing some household chores.

~With A Grateful Heart~Butterflyrose
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 04-19-2016 at 02:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a beautiful Tuesday morning. I made a post yesterday on here but I don't know what happened to it. Today I got my new washer and dryer and it is really nice. I really like it and I thanked God for it. They don;t have knobs It is one of those where all you have to do is touch what you want like a microwave. It really cleans good. It even tells you to check the lint before you start it up again on the dryer and both washer and dryer have an alarm to let you know when they are done. I sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful day today for a little while and now I am making chicken fingers and french fries for supper. The Lord is so good. I hope you are all enjoying these beautiful spring days. We are to get some rain about Thursday and Friday.

Post Thanks / Like

Butterfly Rose

Hi, I have an Achilles Tendon and have to start physical therapy tomorrow. My DH is still having health issues with heartburn they can't seem to find out what's wrong.. The Dr. did an appeal they want to do the Pill Cam to see the small intestine his esophagus is all inflamed and he's lost about 50lbs and can't eat or the most part between the heartburn and vomiting poor guy is so sick and it's been going on since last Sept. he had a stent put in last June and I don't know i its the med that makes him sick. It's really been awful since last June. I feel really bad for him and of course with my Achilles plus my RSD I'm just not able to do all that needs to get done. Thanks for letting me stress out sometimes you can't help but wonder. It's a good thing I have a strong faith to keep me going. I haven't been doing any crocheting lately just not in the mood. Well I have to go say my rosary before bed. Talk to you later. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello!!! How are you? I plan to start a new doily... but need to look if I can clean very dirty thread. I need to use the thread
    Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Sue, I pray that your therapy goes well today. Praying for you and your husband!(((HUGS)))