Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

A message from Arlene Smith/mash52

Arlene sent me a letter and told me to tell everyone 'Hello'. Her hard drive is bad and she doesn't know how to get it fixed. She can't afford another computer. She says she guesses she won't be online for a long while. She doesn't have extra money to put into her PC. She says 'Don't know. Maybe one day I'll be back. She says that everyone can write her if they want, She's still collecting squares for an afghan; trying to put one together. Some of her other friends sent her some. But for now, she says she's going to crochet, work puzzle books, other crafts, etc. She says 'Tell Barbara hey for me. She says: Take care; Don't forget me. your friend Arlene

Jean Marie

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    On the envelope of the letter from mash52/Arlene, she put a smiley sticker but she also put a sticker of a flower w/a butterfly on the flower and it says - Butterfly Rose. I thought that was cute especially since Butterflyrose is someone's name on crochet talk.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I could help her. We have an old laptop which we can give her but ....
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I had called Arlene and she says to say Hello to everybody. Her niece is going to look at her computer and maybe she'll be able to be back on next week. She said what happened is that she had a virus in her computer so she got one of those virus cleaners and it cleaned out her hard drive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello to Arlene too
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן