Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Been awahile since I posted

Hi all Im a person who posts once awhile I m 65 yrs. old married going on 44 yrs to my best friend we have a 42 yr old son who lives on Key West florida not married and no grandbabies,I work at our local wal-mart as a cashier I love my job,and meet many people.I work parttime .I live in a small country town in the mountains of Pa. we have a super wal-mart its the main store in our town,LOL and all the people from nearby towns seem to gather there,LOL we are always busy.
    I love my crocheting and make many things in thread and yarn, I make holiday pins for the other cashiers and other employees.Im making now names in thread to give as gifts for next Christmas I make up grafts and startch and block them out so they can be framed . I love making gifts for people . right now Im trying to get the caroline doll patterns to make and frame. the one I want most is the one with ruffled dress,this was in an old book which I lost would want to buy this pattern if anyone has it.or know where I could buy it.
    I have many pictures of things I have made on facebook under peggy failing. I like to making clothes for teddy bears,I have made outfits for bears in the different football teams much of the pattern I made up from pictures of different teams also my favorite pattern for afghan is the reversible pattern free,I make it into a lapghan and a pillowghan in team colors of schools colors and the hat to match school kids love them and I make cheerleader bears in school colors too. they are a hit for all schools and NFL football teams.I like making up most of my own patterns,and unusual patterns.
    Hope to make some new friends here and I will try topost more often,hugs until next time Peggy8650 ladybeastmaster@yahoo.com

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    hey peggy8650 welcome to crochet talk-sounds like you are very busy

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see you! Glad you are doing well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Peggy, Welcome