Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: salt lamps

Post Thanks / Like

salt lamps

has anyone ever used himalayan salt lamps? i read where they are good for allergies which i have year round allergies

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Himalayan salt lamps.

My step father was diagnosed with mesothelioma. He was given one of the lamps as it was supposed to help him in some way. I don't know if it actually done anything or not but it was definitely a soothing light and with his diagnosis it certainly couldn't hurt. I am thinking about getting one myself since I am bedbound myself now. Maybe they can help with your frame of mind for a little bit of a lift. So I am going to say go for it. If it brings a smile to someone's face it's been a positive! Best of luck to you 🍀 May God bless you with many more years to come.

3. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lulu, I have a salt lamp and so do many of my family members. They actually do help with allergy and sinus problems. My sil bought one for her living room and liked it so much she bought another for the family room!! My daughter has two at home and one at work on her desk- she is a therapist and her clients love it too!!! Welcome to CT I won't forget your name I had an older sister named Mary Lou and our nickname for her was lulu for many years. Do you already have a salt lamp? If not I would recommend it very highly 😊 Let me know if you get one how it works for you. Hugs Winnie

5. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    hey thinkbubble7 thank you for th information on the information on the salt lamps-- sorry about you and your dads health i hope things get better for you.i will say a prayer that things will get better you have a good day

Post Thanks / Like
    hey winnie2013 how are you doing?thank you for the welcome.do you have an electric one?i have seen so many on line its hard to decide which one to get.you have a good day

8. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes my salt lamp is electric my daughter bought it for me this past Christmas it even has a little metal dish in the top of it to put scented wax beads or shavings. You might want to start with a smaller less expensive one but I would go with electric for sure. Have a good day Winnie

10. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    hey winnie i was justreading about the salt lamps does your leak or drip if there is too much humidity lulu12

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi lulu12! Welcome from Cincinnati, Ohio!!!
    I also have a salt lamp and keep it in our family room. Unfortunately, I forget to turn it on sometimes. I'm sure its "healing" properties would work much better if it was actually turned on!!! LOL!!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

13. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinkbubble7 Hello. Im a old timer just not on much lately. Never heard of this Salt lamp Im in awwe and will look into it. Frame of mind alone right now (Needed). Ty and Welcome to CT. Great Family/Friends, helpful as they are Talented. bedbound must be a hard thing to deal with. My hubby is but in a recliner. God Bless you from Minnesota Susan2014 (Susan M Jensen on FB )

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lulu, I have never heard of any of my family having that problem. My daughter said if the leave a chunk of salt on a table for quite a while it can have some moisture under it but the salt lamps are on stands. Hope you like yours. Hugs Winnie!!!