Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

My bunnies are multiplying.

So I made a couple bunnies more. I also redid my lion and I think it came out all that much cuter. I am slowly making another website to display my bunnies and to possible do the pattern thing and all. But alas, I tend to get sick on the computer so it is a very slow project. I actually have the bunny pattern written out and the lion one is similar, but having it written out and being on the pc are two different things. lol. When I sit to do the computer my stomach ulcer hurts and I get horrible inflammation in my chest. Joy . Well here are the pictures. I hope you all enjoy them.
    Attached Images Attached Images My bunnies are multiplying.-dscn4311-jpg My bunnies are multiplying.-dscn4317-jpg My bunnies are multiplying.-dscn4312-jpg My bunnies are multiplying.-dscn4313-jpg My bunnies are multiplying.-dscn4314-jpg My bunnies are multiplying.-dscn4315-jpg My bunnies are multiplying.-dscn4318-jpg My bunnies are multiplying.-dscn4320-jpg My bunnies are multiplying.-dscn4321-jpg My bunnies are multiplying.-dscn4322-jpg 

2. Thanks billiebob thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So cute! Well done.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey crochetsoup your bunnies are really cute i also get sick setting at the computer i got me a chromebook with a keyboard so i can set back in my recliner it does every thing a cp does

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your animals. The computer may be stressful for you. And I am just the opposite. I try not to get on my computer because it's hard for me to get off. What the hay? lol
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi crochetsoup,
    The bunnies and the lion are cute. Once I go on the computer, I'm on it a while and when I'm ready to get off of the computer I put it on standby. Sometimes I turn it off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi crochetsoup,
    Did you go to the doctor?

Post Thanks / Like
    They are so nice and cute
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Your bunnies are gorgeous.

Post Thanks / Like
    The doctor's only give you pills and send you home. It's not the peptic kind that you can take antibiotics . It's the kind that just shows up caused by stress and probably lifted something too heavy, who knows. But I just have to wait it out. Hurts to sit, hurts to stand, sometimes hurts when I lay down. lol. Dang right?

Post Thanks / Like
    They are so cute!