Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Eagle Pattern

Post Thanks / Like

Eagle Pattern

THANK you to all that tried to help me find the Eagle Patten that was published by American Thread Company in Star Book No. 202. I have located an original book from eBay and am able to enlarge it so that it is usable. The squares line up correctly and it is wonderful!! Now I can finally make this afghan, I am so excited. Thanks again for all of your help!
    Char

2. Likes karenlatlas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear you found what you needed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chucie View Post
    THANK you to all that tried to help me find the Eagle Patten that was published by American Thread Company in Star Book No. 202. I have located an original book from eBay and am able to enlarge it so that it is usable. The squares line up correctly and it is wonderful!! Now I can finally make this afghan, I am so excited. Thanks again for all of your help!
    Char
    the pattern is actual free on this sight The Eagle Afghan Pattern | Free Crochet Patterns

free vintage crochet has numerous patterns that are being sold on eBay; check here first especially the Older patterns. I hope you didn't pay too much.
    Blessings,
    Kiti

Post Thanks / Like
    kiti13, I did get the free pattern from the site you recommended, however when you tried to use the chart/graph to do the cross stitch, the squares did not line you and at least I was not able to enlarge it enough to use, my eyes are old and it just didn't work, I paid $4.50 for the pattern that I bought from eBay and would have paid more if necessary, for a usable pattern. I bought an original booklet and this chart/graph was easily enlarged and usable. The patterns from the free site was scanned from the original and not very well. Thanks for you input anyway.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can certainly empathize with old eyes, mine have certainly had better vision. It's certainly a beautiful pattern. Please promise to post your project when you have completed it. Sorry I wasn't of more help to you.
    Blessings,
    Kiti

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you kiti13 for your support. I will post a picture when the afghan is finished. I have one other one to finish before.