Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: New Here

Post Thanks / Like

Smile New Here

Hi,
    Glad to have found this forum. I am 54 years old and have crocheted since I was a young child but in my 40's I had to relearn it all and now crochet with my dominant hand having enough spasticity to hold the hook but my left hand does all the work. I have achieved what I feel is intermediate work and am quite happy that I have been able to create usable items once again. 😀
    Rosallie

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WElcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, lots of stuff to read!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rosallie,
    Welcome to ct.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Me Too New Here

Hi....I'm also new to this site..

I'm looking for someone else that like to loom knit..and so we can share patterns...

I live in Texas....however, that does not matter...just letting you know...and where are you from if your respond to thsi..

thanks Sandy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jean....
    I see your from Holland, Mi....I was raised in the Detroit area a hundred years ago....lol....it seems like it though. '

Do you loom knit at all? I do and love it....goes much faster. I just started a new loom called a Zippy Loom...have you seen it, or know what it is...?

If you loom I can share some patterns with you...

I'm a 73 year old grandma of 5...4 boys and one girl....they all are 5 hours aways from me...I know have kids that live near me...sad. But, I get to see my one daughter that lives in El Paso...more often then the other two children of mine...adult kids I might add of course...my daughter Tracey in El Paso Birthday is tomorrow and is going to be 46...so its been many years since I lived in Detroit...area...I went to school there..and college in Texas..

hope to hear from you....thanks Sandy

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum, Sandy! I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi slcooney/Sandy,
    Welcome to ct. Yes, I have loom knitted. I have round looms and rectangular looms. I haven't heard of the Zippy loom but I did see on the computer a serenity loom. Don't know when I'll get back to it as I'm doing plastic canvas and embroidery cards now. I also want to do iris folding again and maybe a blank hook it rug and another puzzle.

Jean Marie