Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for having me.

Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to crocheting and welcome all the tips I read. I have been working on dishcloths mostly but graduated a little bit. Now I'm working on a bolero for my grandaughter. I've ravelled it out more than I can count but am determined to finish it.

One problem I am having with my crocheting is getting that first thread out of the new ball of wool. Is there a trick to is. I ran into quite a snag with my wool and ended up having to buy a new ball cos the one I was using was so tangled. I wonder why wool companies don't have a tab that you can pull so that you get the wool from the centre without the tangles.

I will post a picture of my project as well as the snag if I can figure out how to do it. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! A wonderful idea for the companies to do something like that - add tab.

I have not personally used wool. Here is a section in the forums if you would like to post a question. Not everyone looks at the intros so you might get better response:

http://crochettalk.com/main/