Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Ada - I'm back!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Ada - I'm back!

It took me a long time to buy a new computer - the old one is worn out after quite a few years of usage. In meantime my hubby had health problems, right before Christmas, then I started New Year with kinda stomach pains - after several doctor's appointments and tests, I got results that I have kidney and bladder stones - on 26th of this month will see the doctor-surgeon, I don't know what he is going to do - probably surgery - HOPE NOT!
    But I in a spare time I crocheted afghans using leftover yarns - I sorted my stash out and unpacked and unbelieveable how many of it I got! I have to figure it out wher to store it - not enough space in cldsets. I think, I will donate some to the crochet ladies in a loco library - just founf out they have there meetings once a month.
    I'm going to post some pictures of made afghans. Happy Crocheting! Ada.

2. Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back. I wish you and your husband good healtrh
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Dear, hope this year will be healthier than previous one. We have a very good medical care down here in Texas, and I hope the doctors will fix all our problems. Hugs! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ada, it's good to see you back on CT I missed your posts!! I will be praying for you and your husbands health and pray the can do something for you without surgery. I just lived all of your afghans the colorful ones are so bright and would go with any decor.. You sure have been bust haven't you?? Hugs and love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Dear for prayers - I appreciate them most...
    Winnie, since my computer was down, I had more time to go through stash and organize yarn by color, size, and weight... There is so much of it I have to use or donate. If comes to yarn I'm yarnaholic Lol... The same with patterns collecting them like whatever I can find. For many years I hadn't time for crafts so now I try to make up fot the lost crocheting!Hugs! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back Ada! You are in my prayers and your husband too!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyrose View Post
    Welcome back Ada! You are in my prayers and your husband too!
    Thank you Dear! We all need prayers from to time - they can make miracles! Hugs, Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome back, I hope you continue to improve!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you elproct! I feel better right now, this coming Wednesday I have the doctor's appointment, I'll see what he is going to say... Hugs! Ada.