Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Fiance' and his family need prayers

My fiancee' and his family need prayers. His mother is not doing very well. Last time we saw her not long ago she did not look good and she had lost a lot of weight.She had a heart attack last spring. Last night, he opened up to me and told me that he has this feeling that she is not going to last much longer. He said he don't think she will last the year out and he also said he has a feeling it might only be a few months. I believe God has given him these feelings and is preparing him for it. She is a very sweet lady and I have become close to her as well.
    Also please keep me in your prayers as well. I have to go to the orthopedic Monday about my left leg and I have not been feeling very well lately. I am weak and tired and I have been in pain 24 hours a day. I also have trouble breathing at times. I had chest pain one day and took a nitro and it let up but it is scary. My pulse has been high lately too. I have to go to my cardiologist on the 8th of next month. God has been good to me though and helps me to keep going and I work on my crafts and that helps me to relax and keep my mind off of everything going on. I love you all and will keep you all in my prayers as well. The good Lord has me in His loving arms so I am not as scared as I would be if I did not have Him in my life.

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, I'm so sorry to hear about your fiancé mother. I pray the Lord will give her better health and strength. I pray he will give your fiancé and you peace and comfort about his mom. I'm sorry to hear you are in so much pain again. How did your blood circulation? Test go? I'm not sure if that was the exact test but something like that right? I will be praying for your upcoming appointments and that they can help you more with your pain. I'm sure you know your level of pain (severe) can cause chest pain just from the stress the pain puts on your body. I pray your cardiologist will not find any problems. I think it is always scary when we are not sure what is going on I know I was, to be in so much pain and not know what it was. Like you I know the Lord always knows what is going on with us and is right there with us. May God bless you in all things. Love you Winnie
    Last edited by Winnie2013; 02-06-2016 at 10:40 PM.

4. Thanks sonnetta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that. Hope your feeling better and the doctors can help. Will prayer for you both.

6. Thanks sonnetta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Sonnetta, I'm so sorry to hear about your fiancé mother. I pray the Lord will give her better health and strength. I pray he will give your fiancé and you peace and comfort about his mom. I'm sorry to hear you are in so much pain again. How did your blood circulation? Test go? I'm not sure if that was the exact test but something like that right? I will be praying for your upcoming appointments and that they can help you more with your pain. I'm sure you know your level of pain (severe) can cause chest pain just from the stress the pain puts on your body. I pray your cardiologist will not find any problems. I think it is always scary when we are not sure what is going on I know I was, to be in so much pain and not know what it was. Like you I know the Lord always knows what is going on with us and is right there with us. May God bless you in all things. Love you Winnie
    Thank you Winnie. my blood flow test came back good. in november they did a test on my heart and found that the left side is not pumping as good as it should and I have a slight leakage on the left side as well. He is going to keep an eye on it. But i know that God is in control and things will get better. it helps me get through knowing that God is with me and that I have so many wonderful friends who care and are praying for me and my family

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to the orthopedic today and he said it was the tendons. I have to go to physical therapy so I have to call them. I am also going to be put on antiinflammatory meds and I have to put ice on it 20 minutes every hour for the swelling. He said it will take about 2 to 3 months for it to get better but I am believing God will make it better before then. I want to thank you for all your prayers. I just praise the Lord it is nothing more serious.

Post Thanks / Like
    May God be with your fiancee's Mother. Sonnetta, you're going through a lot too. May God place His healing hand upon you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes you do have a lot of friends that love and pray for you PTL I'm glad the blood flow test came back ok. I read your other post too I'm glad it wasn't any more serious also!!! I'm sure it's very painful but now you know what to do for it. I pray it will heal much quicker than the Dr said ☺ Well I need to try and sleep a little. My lung Dr is ordering a sleep study for me I don't like the idea of that but if they cab figure out why I can't sleep it will be worth it. I have tried the melatonin and it doesn't help me. If you can't sleep or need to talk try sending me a pm it is 1:38am and I'm still awake 😦 I will be praying for you love you Winnie