Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Pray plase

Post Thanks / Like

Pray plase

Problem #1...After being told about 4 months ago that the momogram showed nothing wrong, my dau-n-law was notified Friday (almost 4 months later!) that there WAS a problem and told to come in Monday morning for another one.

( Problem #2) Then the next day (Sunday )the family went to celebrate one of the kids birthday at a place where there was a lot of trampolines,etc. During that day my dau-n-law ,while jumping with the kids, landed wrong on her foot.They drove back to the emergency room and was told that her foot was broken!!
    Then they questioned the doctors about the mammogram and found that it was someone else's, NOT HERS AND THEY HAD NOTIFIED THE WRONG PERSON! ..Thank God for that!

Now the.kids are dealing with the broken foot problem..more x-rays and drs deciding whether she needs surgery or what to do ..or how bad it is. I found out it is the right foot...(that is bad ...was hoping it was the left foot.....maybe no driving). In the meantime I may have to be taking the kids to school. My son is taking a vacation day, today(Monday and Tuesday), off to go with her to the doctor, etc. Guess we are playing it by ear for a while! Pray that she can have peace of mind during this whole ordeal! Better the broken foot than cancer...that is bad enough! Thank you all in advance for your prayers. Redhead/Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 02-02-2016 at 08:38 AM.

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, oh my goodness!!! Thank the Lord your daughter in law got the wrong report and has no cancer however I'm sure this was very troubling to her and the family. These kinds of mistakes should never occur with people's records or test results not acceptable for any doctors office!!! I'm sorry to hear she has broken her foot I pray she will heal quickly and completely!!! Did your stomach problems finally clear up? I'm sorry you were so sick!!! Very glad to hear you were well enough to go to church I'm sure that helped you more than anything else. I need to go rest a while but I will talk with you again soon love you Patty, Winnie

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Likes Megcsti liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Update for Pray please

My DNL has to wear a boot for a while and does not need surgery. She has another apptmt in a while so things are looking better now. Thank you for all your prayers. We were all scared to death for her for a while. Love to you all Patty

6. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Said a prayer for your DIL.

That is troubling about the mix up with the mammogram!

8. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    I just saw this. I'm glad she's doing better.