Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: My brother Tom

Post Thanks / Like

My brother Tom

My brother Tom who is a little younger than me is having surgery on Monday the 1st. He has an aortic anuerisym he has had it for years but now they need to fix it. The anuerisym is right where the renal artery comes out from the aorta so they had to make a special wrap/stent we are praying this will work. His dr said. It depends on how things look when he gets in there it is possible it will develope into open heart. We are praying that won't happen bc he has no help after the surgery. The Lord know what he is doing and exactly what Tom needs and He will guide the surgeons hands. I and He would really appreciate your prayers. Thank you so much Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending thoughts and prayers. They used a special stent on Tori and it is amazing as to how well it is working. They had never used it on a child before and now they are saying in a few years they may be able to fix the rest of her aorta with another stent just like it. Sending thoughts and prayers your way!! It is amazing what they are doing these days!!

Post Thanks / Like
    said a prayer for both you and your brother.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Barb that's great to hear I'm so glad she is doing well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers. I have stents in my ureters because of Retroperitoneal fibrosis. Know something about this...

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you that's one thing I have little knowledge of as I've never had kidney problems. I hope you are doing well now!!! Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    By the grace of God, I am doing well. Thank you for asking. Praying for your health too, Winnie!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie,
    I just saw this and pray Tom's surgery went well and he will recover completely. Please keep us informed. Heartfelt prayers are coming his way!!
    ~~ Love & Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!