Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Winnie went back into hospital needs prayer

Winnie needs prayer. She is back in hospital and they don't know if it is just that her body is run down or if it is progression of her lung desease pulmonary fibrosis. Ladies I know you will pray for Winnie. Dear Lord, we know you are with Winnie--please help her feel your arms around her and strengthen her Lord. Please heal her. Were praying Winnie. Love and hugs and prayers

2. Thanks kiti13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You Susie Ann for posing this and thank you everyone for your prayers you love and concern means more to me than I can say. I am hoping not to be here long the heart dr said it isnt my heart now lung dr needs to come in. I will make sure to let someone know love to all Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Thank You Susie Ann for posing this and thank you everyone for your prayers you love and concern means more to me than I can say. I am hoping not to be here long the heart dr said it isnt my heart now lung dr needs to come in. I will make sure to let someone know love to all Winnie
    Winnie, I am so aorry you're back in the hospital again.I will definitly pray for you.
    : Dear Lord , I'm asking that your will be done in Winnie's life..touch her body with your almighty healing hand. and make her feel good once again, . Lord, and also I'm asking for a miracle in her life..that she will come out of the hospital with the sickness healed from her body never to return again! I know that you will hear all the prayers for her and help her to feel your reassuring presence and power in her life. These things I ask in the name of Jesus, Thank you, Lord

Winnie, may God Bless you, your friend, Patty

Also Winnie, I will sit in for you at the altar this weekend and ask fora a special prayer for you. This sh/b around 7:30 PM Saturday evening so try to be in prayer wih me at that time and i hope you will fee His presence then. Love and hugs, Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 01-22-2016 at 08:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I just typed up a post and didn't hit post!!! I am tired I didn't sleep a wink last night long story. I am home again praise the Lord!! I set an alarm for 7:30 so I can pray. A big request is that I can sleep I have been having a hard time sleeping anyway. I have so much to thank the Lord for. It appears the problem isn't the progression of the dease but it was started by some kind of infection that inflamed the lungs so praise the Lord for that. Love you I will write more later Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I am so happy that you are home again. I will keep you in my prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Winnie, may you feel the love of your friends and family! Our prayers are sincere and hope that the outcome is what the Lord has in store for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    W innie it is 3:23 AM Sat morning and I amnotable to sleep either. My throat is on fire wit acid reflex and I am chewing antavudctanlets l
    crazy too p the fire in my throat. I hope none of you have that problem.I am still going to.pray for you so hang in there..my phone won't.let me correct anything so read between the lines I guess.
    Last edited by redhead; 01-23-2016 at 01:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, I'm sorry you had such a bad night :-( I take med every day for my stomach and heart burn. I would have it no matter what I ate and it's no fun. I found mints or chewing gum helped me a lot. I have no doubts that you are praying for me I had more sleep last night then I don't know when. Thank you for your prayers and your friendship. I love youWinnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Donna I appreciate your prayers and I'm sure that's why I'm getting better!!! Praise the Lord Winnie