Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Closer than you think!

Hi Winnie, I am kinda close to you this week. I m in Evansville, IN. Is that kinda close to you? Hang in there and take care of yourself and we may still get together! Lov ya, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Patty, I will ck the map tomorrow and let you know how far it is ok? I was getting ready to go to bed and decided to ck things out on here glad I did 😊 I am slowly getting back to myself I've been having some medical problems but mentally the
    Lord is really helping me I will tell you more later. For now goodnight thank you for sending me a message I really appreciate it so much. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, I checked the map from my house to your house is 3hr21min, from here to Evansville is 3hr12min!!! Can you believe that?? It just depends on what route you have to take. I hope you are doing good today I have been fighting a headache for a couple days. My back is so bad again I can hardly stand to do dishes or anything. I found a new back dr I have an MRI next Mon then I see the back dr on the 25th to see what he thinks. My left hip was so bad I thought maybe my hip was going out the back dr had it X rayed and its osteoarthritis in my hip...I know I have arthritis in my spine it started when I was 35 yrs old at that time I couldn't even get out of bed bc I had a big flare up and every joint hurt. My husband had to help me out of bed bc my wrist were so bad I couldn't lift myself off the mattress ( and I was thin then��) after several years it just kind of died down boy was I ever thankful for that!!! Well I have some things I need to get done so I will ttyl love you Winnie

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    I am so sorry to hear you are having so many problems again. I was hoping you would be feeling better by now. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch with you much lately. Life just gets so hectic! Now, we're getting ready to leave next Tues. for vacation. Please let us all know what the MRI shows, when you get the results. Please be careful in this bad weather. You don't want to fall on the ice.
    You can call me anytime on my cell # while we're away.
    Love you, girlfriend!!
    ~~ Love & Hugs, Jo
    Last edited by dancingbaehr; 01-14-2016 at 10:39 AM. Reason: added text
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!